Like Like Like ~

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

X-Game - Poster Design

Well...finally I done my poster design..hehe..
the design of this assignment was base on the X Game 2009..so our idea must be related to different kind of X Game such as snowboard, motocross, skateboard and a lot.
From the beginning, I can't even know how to design the poster..so just keep searching for idea through Google search but the time was getting late and late..so I just simply find some picture and then using illustrator for tracing the picture..haha..
I tried the most easy way to tracing the picture, there is Live Trace (the most easier way for tracing XD)haha..so I did this poster only using 2 or 3 hours only..=)
ok..this is my poster design..not very good but enjoy it..^_^


Draf



X Game 2009 Logo


Poster Design (Final)


4 comments:

Cherrie C said...

wao~! the poster so nice =]
is colourful~lv it~

GTE said...

thanks you..Cherrie..
urs 1 not bad too..^_^

本本 Jasper said...

ur a designer??
damn nice~~~~ i like it!!

GTE said...

nope..i just a student now..haha
still studying and full of assignment every day...lol