Like Like Like ~

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Card Design


Card Design, originally uploaded by TE Goh.

After finished paint my drawing ( kindagarden work T_T), I'm quite free today, so just simply design a card for ah bow..haha..because last time i was help Jian Hui who is my best friend to design a birthday card for his gf, ah bow told me that she want a card also same as this..haha..
The design was base on love and till the end is a song name ( I forgot the singer's name >.< ).
For the background of the card, I added some atictis flower and make it a little bit transparent to make the card more attractive people..(ah bow sure happy 1) Besides that, I like the love shape with the twirl effect..looks cool...haha
Actually, this design was I designed for Jian Hui..then i just edit a bit and added some effect on it. So it also can be another card that I can gift for ah bow..wahaha
well...a lot of rubbish already..so I got to end up here..
cya..xD

6 comments:

pigrainbow said...

yeah yeah~~huhu^^
lurve u so much^^
muacksssssssssssssssss

GTE said...

sure..wahaha

Anonymous said...

nice the card~

GTE said...

thanks your comment..^_^

Cherrie C said...

wish u 2 happy 4ever o~~
^^

GTE said...

yea...hope so..hehe