Like Like Like ~

Thursday, May 7, 2009

~~Hometown~~

Yeah...today I have to going back my hometown...Its so long time i never go back since our 3rd semester was started..
Well..I think that's a good news for me, I can take a good rest and prepare for my 2nd year studies..Hopefully I will work more hard and hard in the next semester..(I know i can do it =.=")
My Hometown--Muar...For me is a very boring place..
haha..but...
i miss the food at there, i miss all of my friend at there, miss my family at there, and a lot of things...=)
haha...
One more things, I expect our trip---Pulao Redang...^_^
This is the first time that i go there..make me so excited now..haha...
Well..i will take a lot of photo and post it to there...show you guys when i come back here..
See ya...see you guys soon...

1 comment:

ღ B.3.C.A.U.S.3 ღ said...

holiday almost finish le~
wake up la~
wakekeke~