Like Like Like ~

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finally..

Finally we finished our drama presentation..
So tired...so down...so stressful because of this assignment..
I think our group totally bad luck this few days..we found that our file missing when transferring to the computer..it is really bad for our group..We already late summit our 3k words assignment and now we missing our video file that we record it whole the day at Ben's house..some more, I failed my mid team exam, I m the only one who failed the mid team exam in my class...=(
File missing, late summit...it already can cause i failed my coursework marks..
The only luckily is our teacher delay the summit date of the video to next week because Ben try try to explain with her..so we got enough time to record a new video..
well..thanks to Ben and his girl friend..they did a lot of work in our group..and also Leong..He guide us how to do well in our acting..thanks them very much..
hehe..1 things again..
Wee Kee's group are ROCK today..Good Job^_^

Lastly..Hope we can pass this subject in final exam..

2 comments:

pigrainbow said...

yaya..
sure will pass dis c2pid sub..kakaz
gambateh^^

THX BEN, BEN'S GF, LEONG, N ALL WHO HELP US~

Anonymous said...

din thx me laa.. i oso got help arhh.. sobSob