Like Like Like ~

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Last Night~~

Tonight is the last night that I stay at Prima Setapak Block A-6-10..i will move out after exam tomorrow...=)so i think i should write something before i sleep..
haha...I'm so happy now because i no need to stay with those stupid people together anymore..
so.. Bye for all people who stay Prima Setapak Block A-6-10.. especially "He" and "She"..haha
For "He"... Don't think you are house leader then you can do whatever that you like... You really bull shit people..For "She"... Don't think no body know you are DL always, you re really suck...
The only one people who I want to thanks here is Mei Sha, who have been teaching me a lot and help me a lot in my assignment.. Thanks her lent me all the things that i need during i did my assignment last time and also thanks her cooked for us during last sem.. I only can said:" Mei Sha, you are so good." =)
Well..i should stop here...I know that's too short but i have to sit on exam tomorrow.. so i just write some comment for this suck place.. Anywhere, I'm quite excited now.. because of moving out tomorrow....muhahahahahahahahahahaha
Night all...^_^


2 comments:

喵莲 MiaoLLian said...

hahaha congrat u can move out of this ghost place la~

Anonymous said...

MeSha here..
wah..nice describing for them..lol..
good job..i support u..haha
but you describes me wrongly la..suan me again..
i'm not good lo..
dont praise me like that..
i dint teach you anything la..is you always teach me back..
your drawing skill is always better than me..but you still always 'suan' me back..
always always so modest..
haizz..
cooking is my 'job'..
so i supposed be cook for you guys ya..
no need thanks me lol..
return back to me and thanks to you..
thanks for you trust my cooking skill..
thanks for you help me a lot a lot..
thanks for you be my housemate so long time..
and many many many...
lastly..
thanks for you teach me what is 'suan'..haha
joking la..
although you are moved..
i'm also will remember you de..hehe..
keep in touch ya..
take care..~