Like Like Like ~

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shopping Day

Yeahh..today we went to Sg.Wang again.
Wow...today are so many people at Sg.Wang..jam inside..haha
Well..actually i planing to buy the new T- Shirt and new long pant..but pigken told me wait la..wait his friend..got discount.........muahaha...can save $$$$$$$$$yahoo..can buy more new shirt..hahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....(crazy)


walk...

walkk...

and

walkkk...

try...

tryy...

and

tryyy...

Finally....i bought a bag and my lao po bought a cap for me..hehe
happy...0(^_^)0

The bag cost RM55 and the cap cost RM18

Nice or not??haha
i cannot buy too many things because i want to color my hair tomolo..
hehe..
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh..dont tell other especially my mom..haha
show you all my new hair color at here if possible..hehehe

ok..i dont want to write anymore..i want to continue doing my assignment..
hehe..see ya...
nitezzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.